Attention: Home and Business Owners Who Use Old Gas or Oil Boilers
- As of September 1, 2012, National Boiler Codes require manufacturers of boilers to meet minimum energy efficiency standards. In accordance with these codes, all new boilers will come equipped with outdoor reset controllers which will reduce annual fuel heat consumption by 14% to 30%
- Home and business owners with older gas or oil boilers can take advantage of this saving through the installation of an outdoor reset controller and a high efficiency variable speed pump.
- Millville Heating Plumbing Solar LLC specializes in installation of these products. Call us today for a free consultation & begin saving tomorrow!
We offer the following Plumbing Services:
- Repair and Install Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Repair and Install Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Garbage Disposals
- Toilets, Vanities, Bathtubs, Showers and Faucets
- Bathroom Renovations
- Green Plumbing
Energy Recycling Drain Water Heat Recovery
Recycle Energy by reusing the heat going down your drain.
Increase Efficiency of any existing or new water heating system.
Reduce Monthly Utility Bills
Water saving toilets, shower heads and faucet aerators
Single flush 0.8 GPF
Dual flush 0.5/0.95 GPF
Innovative and stylish, Niagara's Stealth UHET Dual Flush delivers two efficient flush options – 0.95 GPF full flush for solid waste and 0.5 GPF reduced flush for liquid waste With its quiet flush, low-profile body and breakthrough patented hydraulic technology, the Stealth has revolutionized the toilet market. It is offered in both round and elongated modelsand adaptable to fit a standard 12” roughing installation. The Stealth easily replaces your existing toilet, offering superior performance and lowering water usage and utility bills like no other toilet can.
We offer the following Heating Services:
- Annual Boiler Service
- Thermostats - setback, programmable and Internet enabled
- System Maintenance
- Boilers – oil, natural gas and propane. Tankless boiler
- Furnaces – oil or gas forced hot air
- Fuel saving add–on components for existing systems